STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God. It is His revelation to man, inerrant in its original writing, therefore the final authority in faith and life. (II Tim. 3:16, 17).
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:19).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and that in His incarnation He is wholly God and wholly man. He died for our sins, arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven and is our divine advocate with the Father. (John 1:1-19, I Tim. 3:16, I Thess. 1:10).
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature and unable to save themselves. They must be born again to be accepted of God. (Rom. 3:10-20, John 3:1-21).
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, as a representative and a substitutionary sacrifice. All who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood. We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, by faith, are born again by the Holy Spirit and thereby become the children of God. We believe that regeneration (New Birth) is obtained by grace on the single ground of faith in the merit of the shed blood of Christ crucified in our place. By this we are made members of the body of Christ which is the true church. (I Cor. 15:1, 4, Heb. 9:22, Acts 2:37-47).
6. We believe in a Heaven and a Hell. Heaven is a place of eternal, conscious happiness for all who accept by faith the merits of Christ’s atoning sacrifice. Hell is the place of eternal, conscious punishment for all who reject Christ. (John 14:1-6, Phil. 3:20, Psalm 9:17, II Thess. 1:7-9, Rev. 20:10-15).
7. We believe that Satan is a personal being, the prince of demons, the great enticer, deceiver and the god of this age whose end is the lake of fire. (II Cor. 4:3,4, Rev. 20:10).
8. We believe that the Holy Spirit is fully God and that He came into the church on the day of Pentecost. He convicts the world of sin, through the believer as a witness, and regenerates the sinner by the Word of God. He is received by the believer at the moment of conversion. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells, enlightens, instructs and guides the child of God. (John 16: 7-15).
9. We believe baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Holy Communion) are ordinances given to us by the Lord. After one believes and is saved, baptism is the next step to show the world we are now identified with Christ who died, was buried and rose again. Baptism is observed once and is a sign of identification and testimony to newness of life. The Lord’s Supper is commemorative and is to be observed often as a memorial to the broken body and shed blood of Christ. Baptism and the Lord’s Supper have no saving merit. (Rom. 6:4, Col. 2:9-13, I Cor. 11:26).
10. We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God’s power and are thus secure in Christ forever. (John 6:37-40, 10:27-30; Rom. 8:1, 38-39; 1 Cor. 1:4-8, 1 Peter 1:5).
11. We believe in divine creation. We believe that God created the universe and all living things out of nothing. (Genesis 1; Exodus 20:11; Heb. 1:10, 11:3).
12. We believe in the personal and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that this blessed hope has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18, Titus 2:13)
- Morning Worship Service
10:30AM - 11:45AM
- Bible Fellowship/Sunday School
9:30AM - 10:15AM
- A nursery is provided for Bible Fellowship and the Morning Worship Service
- Junior Church is available during the Morning Worship Service
Wednesday Family Night:
- The Well - Bible Study for Adults
- Men’s Fraternity – Bible Study for Men
- Student Ministries: 7th-12th grade
- Olympians: 1st - 6th grade
- Gopher Buddies: 4's and 5's
- Honey Bees: 2's and 3's
- Nursery: 0-2
Life groups meet at various times throughout the week.