MISSION, VISION & VALUES
To introduce others to Jesus & lead them into a growing relationship with Him.
WHAT WE WILL DO:
We will be known by our love (1 Cor 13).
- We will trumpet what we are for, not what we are against.
- We can do everything else right, but if we do not love, we have failed.
- We will be overwhelmingly generous in our community (Acts 20:35).
We will be big-thinking, shoot-for-the-moon, risk takers for Christ (Ps 147:5).
- God has given us a mission, and the mission is too vital for small thinking.
We will laugh hard, loud and often; nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love (Prov 15:13).
We will break down, scale over, dig under and chip away at the walls that separate the church from the unchurched (Matt 28).
- We will do whatever it takes to reach those who do not yet know Christ.
We will be radically unselfish by giving up things we like for the things God loves (Prov 3:6).
We will anticipate and embrace change with flexibility, enthusiasm and excitement (Ps 96:1).
- God loves change (Ps 33:3). The message never changes, but how we convey it must change.
We will honor Christ with a rare authenticity, that when seen, will cause others to stand up and notice (Matt 5:14-16).
We will fail (Rom 3:23, 1 John 1:8-9).
- Christ is perfect, we are not. We will not repeat our mistakes but rather learn from them and charge on for the glory of God.
- When someone fails, we will be a church of grace and truth.
We will grow in Christ, and in doing so, encourage growth in others (2 Tim 2:2).
We will never gossip or talk about others because the health of the church depends on it (Prov 16:28, Eph 4:29).
- We will confront gossip even when it is uncomfortable to do so.
- Morning Worship Service
10:30AM - 11:45AM
- A nursery is provided for Bible Fellowship and the Morning Worship Service
- Junior Church is available during the Morning Worship Service
Wednesday Family Night:
- The Well - Bible Study for Adults
- Men’s Fraternity – Bible Study for Men
- Student Ministries: 7th-12th grade
- Olympians: 1st - 6th grade
- Gopher Buddies: 4's and 5's
- Honey Bees: 2's and 3's
- Nursery: 0-2
Life groups meet at various times throughout the week.